Contact us today at our Nashville, TN, office!
Phone: (615) 391-3505
What We Collect
- Information you provide to us directly (name, birthdate, address, phone number, email address and/or email messages you sent to us through the website)
- Information we may receive from third-parties (i.e.: if you access our website or service through a third-party connection or login, for example, through Facebook Connect, by “following”, “liking”, etc. If you allow us access to your “friends list”, your friends’ user IDs, your connection to those friends, may be used and stored to make your experience more social, and to allow you to invite your friends to use our service as well as provide you with updates if and when your fiends book a reservation. You should always review, and if necessary, adjust your privacy settings on third-party websites and services before linking or connecting them to the Wise Coaches website. You may also unlink your third-party account from the website by adjusting your settings on the third-party service
- Analytics information: Wise Coaches may directly collect analytics data, or use third-party analytics tools and services, to help us measure traffic and usage trends for the website. These tools collect information sent by your browser or mobile device, including the website. We collect and use this analytics information in aggregate form such that it cannot reasonably be manipulated to identify any particular individual user
- Location data: when you access the website by or through a mobile device, we may access, collect, monitor and/or remotely store “location data,” which may include GPS coordinates (i.e. latitude and/or longitude) or similar information regarding the location of your mobile device. Location data may convey to us information about how you browse and use the website
What We Do With The Information We Gather
- Wise Coaches may use your contact info to send you our proprietary marketing materiel, or updates on our business
- Wise Coaches does not rent or sell your personal information into any 3rd parties outside our business
- Wise Coaches may use your photo/likeness in proprietary marketing material and/or social media platform
- Wise Coaches may repurpose video footage from the bus to use during driver training educational classes
Links To Other Websites & Services
Wise Coaches does not knowingly collect or solicit any information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to Book A Reservation. The Wise Coaches service and its content are not directed at children under the age of 13. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible.
Even though Confucius – a Chinese teacher, editor, politician, and philosopher – lived long before motor coaches existed, the sentiments of his quote apply strongly to the principles of this company. In the fast paced and technological society we live in, we are so focused on end results that the journey there is often overlooked.
This quote always reminds me of the time when my company was still young. I knew from the very start of my business that how we build relationships with clients was going to determine whether the company followed a successful path. In the first year of Wise Coaches, I met Jimmy Smith, the owner and operator of Sonshine Tours. At the time, he used another motor coach company for his trips, but when they were unavailable, he reached out to my fledgling business. During one of our numerous discussions, Jimmy expressed his desire to build a new relationship with a transportation provider who had the newest equipment in the area. This prompted me to take a gamble only a year after beginning Wise and buy my first brand new motor coach, a Van Hool. Jimmy was so impressed with both the coach and my desire to make his and his client’s journeys exactly what they wanted; he agreed to work exclusively with me.
This outcome showed me that the journey for our clients doesn’t begin and end with their trip but starts from the first moment they contact us and continues even after the finish of their trip. This basic principle of my company’s customer service has not changed and will not change. In fact, the success of this company is a direct result of the dedication and passion of our team to provide a journey that is just as much a memory as the destination.
Alan R. Wise
President & CEO
Wise Proudly Serves Those Who Serve Our Country
Wise Coaches is not only certified by the U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT), we also have Department of Defense (DOD) clearance. With the highest safety ratings industry-wide, we can therefore transport military personnel.
Our military, government contracts and DOD clients appreciate our team’s commitment to excellence over each and every mile. Ask about our:
- Diverse fleet of modern luxury coaches
- Punctual, uniformed drivers
- Unsurpassed safety and maintenance record
- Expert knowledge of the Nashville area and beyond
- Flexibility with last minute itinerary changes
Contact a friendly agent today to help you “right-size” your vehicle(s) to meet your group’s unique needs. We look forward to serving you.
Get in the Game
Wise Coaches understands today’s athletic arena and the importance of being ready to compete. Whether you’re traveling across the city or country for an athletic event, you can trust Wise Coaches to be a true team player!
The onboard TVs, DVD players and P.A. system make it easy to review game plays or strategies en route to the big event. Your vehicle’s floor plan can additionally be modified to remove seats and make the coach interior more spacious for travelers. With ample legroom, overhead luggage racks and under-bay storage bins for sports equipment, the team can stretch out, watch a movie, sleep, or rest comfortably while traveling have a peek at this site.
Your Team Stays In Tact
Wise Coaches will get all members of your team to the sporting venue(s) together, on time, with their equipment and gear in tack. After the event, we will happily move your group to and from the sports venue to the hotel, restaurants, victory party or parade!
Coach travel is often safer, more efficient, and more competitively priced than sending players to the game in their own cars.
Contact a friendly agent today to help your team plan their next trip.
Wise Travel Policies & Traveler Accommodations
In an effort to accommodate you and make your travel with us as pleasant as possible, we have outlined parameters for your travels.
This overview is for your assistance and is not limited to any other applicable sources of law or guidelines that may be published elsewhere. It is the policy of Wise Coaches to comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and provide accessible service to all passengers so that we may help make your trip as pleasant as possible.
General Conduct Onboard Our Coaches
All passengers aboard our coaches are expected to act with restraint and courtesy toward Wise personnel, especially your driver. Any misconduct that may be construed as interfering with the comfort or safety of other passengers or the driver will be grounds for removal from any coach at anytime with no ticket refund. Police will be summoned in the event of an incident where such assistance is required or may be interpreted as such by Wise personnel. It is a federal offense under the U.S. Patriot Act to interfere with the operation of any bus or threaten or interfere with the driver. It is Wise policy to prosecute any offense that is a threat to our passengers or employees. Smoking/vaping are prohibited onboard. Food and drink are allowed on board. Please see out Company Policy Form included in your confirmations for specification on what food and drink are allowed on the coach. Do not speak to the driver while the coach is under operation unless such communication is directly related to your travel. As a common carrier, passengers may be recorded by audio/video equipment at any time for the safety of our operations.
Child Safety Seats
Passengers are welcome to use their own child safety seats. It is the passenger’s responsibility to ensure that their child safety seats are approved for use onboard buses, and that you bring any and all equipment necessary to secure them (i.e. strapping and belts). Wise does not supply strapping or additional safety equipment.
Customers With Disabilities
The Wise team encourages passengers with disabilities to travel with us. We will do our best to accommodate special needs and ensure all passengers have a safe and pleasant travel experience.
The Wise Team Can Specifically Help Disabled Passengers With:
- Boarding and de-boarding our coaches safely
- Stowing mobility aid equipment (either in overhead luggage compartment or under-bay baggage compartment)
- Stowing luggage safely and efficiently
- Service animals (we ask that the service animal be the owner’s responsibility and under control of a leash or harness, or in a carrier for the duration of the trip, within the owner’s designated floor space)
Note: Drivers do not provide assistance with eating, toileting, or medical care.
All medicine should be in your carry-on luggage. Do not put in your luggage under the bus.
Mobile Aid Capacity
Each lift-equipped bus has a maximum capacity to hold two occupied mobility aids. The weight limit of the lift is 600 pounds including the occupant and the mobility aid; 48 inches in height and 30 inches wide is the maximum dimensions of any mobility aid to be secured with an occupant inside the passenger compartment.
48-Hour Advance Notice: In order for us to provide a coach with a lift, we will need at least a 48-hour notice in advance of the trip. This also helps so that we may thoroughly prepare our staff for their accommodations. Customers do not need to provide proof of disability.
- Assistance with portable oxygen tanks and respirators (up to 4 canisters are allowed; two onboard and two in the luggage bay below the bus). Oxygen tanks cannot exceed 4.5” x 26”
- We will not carry oxygen containers without protective cases and safety caps on the valves
- Portable Oxygen Concentrators are allowed (be sure you have enough battery power to complete your travel)
- The maximum limit on medical oxygen canisters carried in cargo is 99 pounds. As we may not exceed this Federal regulatory limit, passengers bringing oxygen containers will be accommodated on a first come, first serve basis
Wise does not check baggage. Any baggage/personal property brought onboard or stored in the luggage compartments is transported free of charge. Wise assumes no responsibility or bailment for any luggage/property. You are responsible to take all property with you when departing the bus at any time for any reason. No claim for lost, stolen, damaged property will be accepted for any reason by any person except where it is proven that such damage or loss was due solely to the gross negligence of Wise and such property loss can be reasonably evidenced and supported. Any such claim will be limited to $250 per incident. Carry-on bags are limited in size to those that easily fit in the overhead baggage area in the passenger area or under your seat. All other bag(s) will be stored in the luggage compartments under the bus. Bags are limited to one bag per passenger, unless storage room in/under the bus is available. Each bag stored in the luggage compartment is limited in size to 24” x 36” and weighing no more than 75 pounds. Any item or luggage larger or heavier will be accommodated only where possible, based on space and ability to move/store such items. The right to accept or refuse any item is the sole discretion of Wise personnel.
Prohibited Items Onboard
Firearms, ammunition, and any hazardous, caustic, radioactive, or flammable materials are strictly forbidden on our coaches. We additionally forbid any item emitting an odor, biohazards of any kind, knives, weapons, and/or illegal materials or items as described by any state or federal law as such, or any item that may cause damage or harm to a person or property. Electric cigarettes are prohibited onboard. Wise personnel have the sole discretion to refuse any item aboard any bus/coach. If you have questions, contact Wise BEFORE you travel.
Thank you for your cooperation.
If our superior safety and service pledge weren’t enough, passengers will appreciate today’s hottest amenities, creature comforts and technological advancements aboard the Wise fleet!
- Reclining seats and ample leg room
- Armrests and adjustable foot rests
- Individual reading lights
- Onboard restroom
- Overhead racks for carry-on bags
- Climate-controlled air conditioning and heating systems
- Huge, tinted picture windows for clear vision
- Window curtains for shade and privacy
- Large, weather-proof under-bay luggage compartments
- Heavy duty shocks for a smooth ride
- Flat Panel TVs with DVDs
- iPod/USB Media Compatible players and monitors
- Direct TV (optional in some coaches)
- 110V Power Outlets (optional in some coaches)
- PA system
- A coach ‘kneeling’ feature to allow passengers easy entrance
It is our pledge to provide a smooth and pleasurable journey from your group’s first inquiry to the very last minute of each charter.
Contact one of our friendly transportation specialists now to help create a custom transportation solution for your next trip.